This pathway concerns multi-disciplinary perspectives on health and wellbeing often in partnership with policy and practice networks, including local authorities, voluntary organisation and NHS trusts, and increasingly decentralisation and devolution to communities.
The partnership has expertise on the following topics: inequalities, ageing, e-health, emergency care, obesity, modelling and economic evaluation, and cost-effectiveness of health policy interventions.
In addition, inclusion and resilience connections are made between health, employment, employability and work psychology in this pathway.
- Pathway Director : TBC
- Deputy Director (Bradford) : Neil Small firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director (Hull) : Rachel Anderson Rachel.email@example.com
- Deputy Director (Leeds) : Jelena Havelka J.Havelka@leeds.ac.uk
- Deputy Director (Manchester Metropolitan) : Rebecca Lawthom firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director (Sheffield) : Sarah Salway email@example.com
- Deputy Director (Sheffield Hallam) : Christopher Dayson firstname.lastname@example.org