This pathway concerns multi-disciplinary perspectives on health and wellbeing often in partnership with policy and practice networks, including local authorities, voluntary organisation and NHS trusts, and increasingly decentralisation and devolution to communities.
The partnership has expertise on the following topics: inequalities, ageing, e-health, emergency care, obesity, modelling and economic evaluation, and cost-effectiveness of health policy interventions.
In addition, inclusion and resilience connections are made between health, employment, employability and work psychology in this pathway.
- Pathway Director : TBC
- Deputy Director (Bradford) : Neil Small email@example.com
- Deputy Director (Hull) : Rachel Anderson Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director (Leeds) : Jelena Havelka J.Havelka@leeds.ac.uk
- Deputy Director (Manchester Metropolitan) : Rebecca Lawthom email@example.com
- Deputy Director (Sheffield) : Sarah Salway firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director (Sheffield Hallam) : Christopher Dayson email@example.com